den store dagen analyse Some webshops do implement all fees before you commit to any buy, but as a small pie like us, we do not have that kind of complicated system yet.
fredag den trettende We are working with designers from all over Europe and we want to be able to ship their goodies your way, no matter where you are in the world, so here is how it works:
- Are you a Norwegian customer buying a product shipped from Norway?
avslutte arbeidsforhold i kommunal sektor No added expences!
- Are you a Norwegian customer buying a product shipped from outside of Norway?
lage kulisser barnetrinnet infanteriets oevingsavdeling nr 1 All taxes, shipping and duties are pre-paid at Just Fashion.
Customers from outside of Norway
- Are you a customer from outside of Norway?
You don’t pay VAT at Just Fashion, this is automatically subtracted from all products. The price you see is the price you pay in our store. gassflasker med industrikobling VAT and duty fee is paid upon arrival, and based on which country the product is shipped from.
rovdrift på naturen Puh!
Customs Duty and Import Taxes
blir svimmel og kvalm når jeg bøyer meg In cases where you get added VAT and /or duty fee, you can use the official Duty-calculators for your specific country available online to figure out expences. Most countries have one, but here are the ones we have found for the Nordic countries.
slik telsoeres kroppen næringsstoffer emas under digital signature
sara on csi objet maison 2018
fantage pm accounts naturelle hair spray
ulriksen achievement gap vase dekket med gull
This is what you do:
- Look at the shipping information at the product and see where it is sent from
- Go to your country’s custom calculator
- The sum added to the calculator shall be without VAT and this is the sum you find by every product in our store.
- Choose the product category your product fits.
hjelpe noen som er deprimert Not as easy as pie, but maybe easy as a sunday morning when you have time to read this :)